1. How long does a window and door replacement project take to complete?
Most jobs are done in one day. Large projects can last two to three days.
2. How long will it take to get my windows and doors once they are ordered?
From the day your project is critically measured by our installer, your windows and doors will be ready, in most cases, in two weeks, depending on workload.
3. What kind of energy savings can I expect?
Most homeowners should see a 30% reduction in their energy consumption, based on average temperatures from year to year not changing by 2 degrees or more.
4. What is Sunburst's warranty?
Milgard's warranty is the best in the business, non-prorated and transferable to the next homeowner. Our installation is guaranteed for life. James Hardie products are warranted for fifty years and most vinyl siding we carry has a lifetime warranty.
5. How often do I need to caulk my windows?
The side of you home that has the most weather exposure (to wind, sun, rain) may have to be recaulked every 2 years. Other areas may need to be caulked every four to five years.
6. What are the boundaries of your operations?
Sunburst has done work throughout Western Washington, including Tacoma Window and Door replacement projects, Gig Harbor Window and Door Replacement Projects, Federal Way Window and Door Replacement Projects, Ocean Shores Window Replacement Projects, Seattle Window and Door Replacement Projects, Kirkland Window Projects, Bellevue Window and Door Projects, etc.